- Complaint Form
- Environmental Fees for Permits
- Food – Food Handlers Training and Testing at www.tapseries.com Food Establishment Plan Review Reference FE Plan Review Addendum FE Plan Review Application Report FE Permit Application Food Guide Employee Guide Equipment Guide Management & Personnel Guide Guidelines for Operating a Temporary Food Concession Temporary Food Establishment Application Retail Food Establishment Emergency Flip Chart
- Sewage: Sewage Rule Sewage Design Standards
- Water Wells: Water Well Application Potable Water Hauler Registration Portable Water Hauler Quarterly Report Water Well & Pump installation Complaint Form Water Sample Request The Health Department Charges a $55.00 Fee and the State Lab Charges a Fee.
- Housing: Manufactured Housing Rule
- Recreation: Recreational Water Facility Application Recreational Water Facility Regulation RWF Closure Requirements NSF Recreational Water Safety Sake 2015 NSF Alert Pool Safety
- Clean Indoor Air Regulation
- Animal Encounter_Report
- Farmers Market
- ADA Service Animals
- Request for Information
- General Sanitation Rule
- Application for a Permit to Operate
Statewide Food Service Worker Permit Cards
The Upshur-Buckhannon Health Department is now offering Statewide Food Service Worker Permit Card after completing the Food Handler Class at the Senior Center or the online course at www.tapseries.com. Those completing the online course will need to bring in their certificate of completion, to obtain the statewide card. There is an additional $10.00 fee to obtain the Statewide Food Handler Card. Food handler training is the first Monday of each month at the Upshur County Senior Center at 1:00 pm. If the first Monday is a holiday, contact the Health Department at (304)472-2810 to find out when the next Food Handler class is scheduled. There is a $10.00 registration fee. The Health Department also is offering the Food Handlers Test, Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm at the Health Department for a $10.00 registration fee. You can stop by the Health Department and get a copy of the study guide.